This eCourse, Designing Your Life, will help you to get clear on your values, your strengths, and your priorities. You will also learn very practical steps to habit formation, which will enable you to incorporate daily practices that will produce the life you desire.
Designing Your Life will help get you on track to transition from living an average existence to an awesome life. Making that leap to having a more fulfilling life simply requires you to make a choice to live better, feel better, and do better. After making your decision to change your life for the better, now it's time to take the next step to learn new information that will help move you from where you are to where you want to be.
Who This Course is For:
- If you're tired of settling for a mediocre life.
- You feel as though you're living in limbo.
- You're struggling to make any progress due to a lack of direction and clarity.
- You feel as though you're living from crisis to crisis.
- You're ready to unlock your potential to achieve more.
- You are seeking to live a more purposeful and meaningful life.
- You want to be more productive each day, but you don't know where and how to start.
- You want to learn daily habits that will cultivate the success you desire
The cure to cluttered and directionless living is gaining clarity and confidence by intentionally organizing your life around what matters most to you. If this sounds like the solution you're seeking, then Designing Your Life eCourse is for you.
What This Course Includes:
This course includes 4 modules with a total of almost 2 hours of information. Modules are presented in a slide-deck format with audio. Included is a brief video introduction before each module. Each module contains a downloadable pdf worksheet activity that is designed to help you gain clarity and to be used as life organizational tools. The pdf downloads are fillable on your digital devices and they can be printed out for your convenience.
What This Course Covers:
Module 1: How To Organize Your Life For Peace, Purpose & Productivity
Module 2: How To Organize Your Days For Successful Living
Module 3: How To Create New Behaviors For Successful Living
Module 4: How To Eat Smart For Successful Living
*Each Module has a pdf downloadable worksheet
What You Will Gain From This Course:
- You will gain clarity on your values and what matters most to you
- You will identify areas that you want to change or improve upon
- You will be guided in setting goals to improve areas you've deemed as important
- How to organize your days for greater focus and productivity for successful living
- You will learn how the brain works to support creating new behaviors & habit formation
- How to form new habits that will produce the life you desire
- How to identify potential barriers to achieving your behavioral goals
- How to eat for daily energy and mood improvement
- You will learn how to stop wasting time by focusing on what's most important
Alice Giraud is the founder of The 31 Woman Institute, a human performance & lifestyle company that teaches women of faith how to organize their lives around peace, purpose & productivity, so they are positioned to effectively impact their world. As a Educator, Wellness Coach, Speaker, and Author, Alice offers transformational messages through interactive seminars, online-courses, coaching, and books. Her presentations address work & life performance, stress management, purpose-positioning, and resiliency through the connection of spirit, mind and body.
Alice has a B.S. in Kinesiology and is a certified Health Coach by American Council on Exercise, she is also a former amateur bodybuilder, powerlifter and loves all things fitness. Golfing, writing, researching new life hacks for increased productivity, and drinking Starbucks coffee are her favorite pastimes.